Aloe vera is an amazing plant that may be used for various health and cosmetic goals. Its clear gel-like flesh is included in hair masks and conditioners, treatments for skin and even in natural juices.
Due to its soothing and moisturizing qualities, aloe vera offers plenty of health benefits for our skin:
1. It soothes sunburn, helps closing up small wounds, healing sore skin, and offers treatment for various skin diseases like psoriasis, eczema, dandruff etc.
2. Aloe vera is a perfect skin nutrient and it is great as a moisturizer. It helps treating micro cuts that makes it a perfect aftershave balm. Aloe vera contains hormones that benefit sore and sensitive skin and provide anti-inflammatory effect on it.
3. Due to its soothing and healing properties, aloe vera is a No 1 treatment for acne.
4. Aloe vera helps healing stretch marks that may appear due to pregnancy or fast weight loss. Aloe vera helps to return elasticity to the skin and make stretch marks less visible.
5. Aloe vera even may act as analgesic helping to reduce pain, relieve itching and even stop bleeding.
Aloe vera face mask for acne treatment
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Aloe vera leaf
- 1/2 tbsp Milk
It’s one of the easiest and fastest recipes. Simply combine sugar and milk until the sugar dissolves, add freshly squeezed aloe juice and apply it to your face. Leave it for about 5 minutes.